You shall require your Credit/Debit/ATM Card PIN which is mailed to you personally for the ATM and PIN – based transaction.admin
iBanking (For iBanking users):
- Login to iBanking along with your User ID and Password
- Beneath the “Cards” tab, choose “Card Activation”
- Choose either “Credit Card” or “Debit/ATM Card”
- Choose the Card you desire to trigger
- Accept the conditions and terms and then click “Next”
- Confirm the important points before pressing “Submit”
DBS/POSB ATM in Singapore:
- ATM activation is available from 7am – 11pm (Mon-Sat) and 7am – 9.30pm (Sun and Public Holidays)
- Insert your new Credit or Debit/ATM Card
- Type in your PIN
- Choose “More Services”
- Choose “Cards/PIN/iBanking/Phonebanking”
- Choose “Activate Card”
- Follow guidelines in the ATM display to perform activation
- For Trustees who are current DBS/POSB members:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSG For Trustees who will be a new comer to bank:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSGSG
- May I utilize my Card just after activation?Activation via ATM and iBanking will be instant. For activation request via Mail-in Activation Slip, your Card shall be triggered within 5 business days upon the lender’s receipt regarding the slide.
- Do i must trigger my DBS/POSB Card immediately?Upon receipt of one’s Card, we encourage instant activation to make certain your transactions may appear efficiently so you are able to benefit from the privileges that accompany the Card.
Significant Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card connected to Speedpass – Please stimulate the Card before spending together with your Speedpass key tag at Esso solution channels. For DBS NUSS Platinum bank cards – Please mmediately activate the Card to facilitate the debiting for the NUSS account charge. I continue to use my existing Card?Yes, you can continue using your existing Card if I am waiting for a replacement Card with the same Card number, can. Upon receipt of this replacement Card, immediately please activate it.
Significant Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card connected to Speedpass – Please stimulate your replacement/renewal Card before spending along with your key that is speedpass tag Esso solution channels. For NUSS Platinum bank cards – Please stimulate the Card instantly to facilitate the debiting associated with the NUSS account charge.
- For those who have a Telephone PIN, you may possibly phone our 24-hours customer care hotline at +65 6327 2265 and talk with certainly one of our Customer Service Officers
- Mail us the activation slide enclosed when you look at the Card mailer
For Takashimaya Charge Cards just
- Am I going to manage to accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card is certainly not triggered?You can simply accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points if your Card is triggered.
- Am I going to manage to redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card just isn’t triggered?You can just only redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points if your Card is triggered.
- If We exchange my DBS Takashimaya Card with a brand new Card quantity, will my Takashimaya Bonus Points be used in this new Card quantity immediately?In the big event that the Card is changed by having a new Card quantity, Takashimaya Bonus Points will never be moved from old Card to new Card.
- We received my renewed DBS Takashimaya Card. Do i must redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points kept in my Card that is old before my renewed Card?Yes, you need to redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points kept in your old Card, before:
- the Card expires and
- activation of the renewal Card.
All points unredeemed in the old Card is supposed to be forfeited upon expiry date or upon activation associated with the renewal Card.
Get Quote Now